They say an employee of the RFU got sick with a coronavirus. What is known about it
The telegram channel Baza published information that in Moscow they put in a hospital David Berov, an employee of the RFU and a footballer of the amateur team Megamuzhiki. According to his ward neighbor Aslan Subkhankulov, Berov was diagnosed with a coronavirus.
Berov recently returned from Milan. In Italy, according to various sources, from 650 to 1049 cases of infection with coronavirus were recorded.
Aslan Subkhankulov says that Berov was recently transferred to a separate ward – tests confirmed the fact of infection.
The same source (Baza channel) writes that Rospotrebnadzor confirmed the first case of coronavirus in Moscow. Now, Berov’s analyzes have been sent to the Vector research and development institute in Novosibirsk, which will issue a final verdict.
The coronavirus confirmation takes place in three stages: 1) infectious disease doctors 2) specialists of the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection 3) Vector
DAVID BEROV SECOND RIGHT ABOVE
• The RFU confirmed that one of the employees who returned from vacation in Italy is in one of the Moscow hospitals. But she denied the fact of infection: “Being in the hospital is preventive and we are not talking about any kind of viral infection. Currently, his condition is satisfactory and there are no fears about a threat to his health. ”
• Russian authorities do not confirm information about the first coronavirus infection in Moscow. The Coronavirus Control Center has announced:
“To date, a patient with suspected coronavirus infection is in the infectious diseases hospital No. 1. The final diagnosis has not been established until the results of the research. ”
• David Otari Berov’s brother also does not confirm the infection: “As long as I can only say that my brother is taking tests and they show different results every hour, it’s impossible to talk about anything concrete.”
• David Berov’s teammate journalist Dmitry Egorov tweeted: “Boys, 80 percent of what they write about David, Megamuzhiks and coronavirus is not true
• Berov himself told MBX Media that everything was fine with him: “Today we finally found out that the diagnosis is not confirmed. The head physician did not ask to deceive anyone, on the contrary said to say everything as it is. So this is not true. ”