Injuries and crutches stole his place in Klopp’s Liverpool. He crawled out of hopelessness into the Southampton – and suddenly became a hero (p1)
• He is the third Premier League scorer after Vardi and Aguero right now.
• The first Southampton player since 2003 to score in five games in a row
• Southampton coach Ralph Hazzenhüttl: “His appearances are the best I’ve seen from a player on this team.”
• A person who, due to injuries, missed about the same number of minutes as he played in his career.
All this is Danny Ings. Yes, while the main opening of the Euro season. Continue reading
Recently, Pele has been in the media field for two reasons: either commenting on an event, or the press reports some changes in his condition. Now Pele 79. But the news over the past few years, describing his health (spoiler – to put it mildly, it is not very):
• June 2016: His participation in the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games 2016 is in doubt. But a couple of weeks before the start of the Olympic Games, doctors still allowed him to light a fire.
Pele himself refused this (as well as from participating in the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games) – for a couple of days he felt severe pain in the joints. Continue reading
Three years of Zozuli in Spain: constant threats, accusations of Nazism, stopping matches, tears during the break
• September 2016. “I have no dream of playing against Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi. Who is Messi? Come across Messi, have to “move” a couple of times.
• December 2016. Zozulya almost does not play, his agent says: “Unfortunately, this guy with a big heart is not allowed to show himself on the field, referring to the problem with the Spanish language, which did not bother the directors when signing the contract.” Continue reading